At Select Exterminating, we are experts in bed bug treatment. Here’s what we do for all our bed bug treatment clients:
- Inspect area before service is performed to determine the level of infestation.
- One bed bug treatment performed immediately, and a second treatment approximately 7-10 days apart
- 60 day warranty should bedbugs return after the treatments.
- Vacuum all baseboards, furniture, bed frames, mattress, etc. with a HEPA vacuum to ensure all adults and nymphs are removed.
- Remove outlet and switch plate covers and dust lightly around the box into the wall.
- Treat all cracks and crevices of moldings with dust including baseboards, closets, furniture, picture frames, headboards, etc. Remove dresser drawers and treat framework of dresser, all sides of drawers and underneath.
- Spot treat baseboards and other areas with a residual pesticide.
- Steam mattress and boxspring and follow-up with covering both with bed bug covers.
- Treat bed frame.
- Treat perimeter baseboards.
- Treat living room, couches, love seat, recliner, end tables, coffee table etc. Treat seaks of cushions, remove cushions, flip over couch and treat underneath.
We start with a free inspection to determine the level of infestation. To schedule you free inspection for bed bug treatment, contact Select Exterminating. We offer free inspections, free estimates, and a 60 day warranty on bed bug treatment services.
Dealing With Multiple Pests? Check Our Our Pest Protection Plans!
Our protection packages eliminate pests from your home in the short term and keep your home pest free in the long term.
- Common Ants
- Roaches (American, German, Oriental)
- Water Bugs
- Stinging Insects
- Carpenter Ants
- Termite Monitoring
- Squirrels (Interior)
- Racoons (Interior)